Do you thrive on creating order from chaos? Are you finding yourself wanting to wear all different kinds of marketing hats? We thought so. Alooma is building an all-star Marketing team and looking for a creatively ambitious, analytical, curious, and engaging Sr. Marketing Program Manager to lead the execution of strategic marketing initiatives. You will manage the full customer and lead journeys. You will work closely with content creators and sales to articulate the ins-and-outs of Alooma to our community of data scientists and engineers to drive revenue. This crucial role requires a creative marketing mind along with superb interpersonal and leadership skills.
As part of the role you will...
- Plan, prioritize, and execute marketing programs and activities such as webinars, email nurtures, and field marketing programs
- Define, design, develop, and deliver top-priority customer marketing programs
- Create, implement, and optimize paid campaigns across platforms such as: Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Quora
- Work closely with our data team to track, report, and evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide improvement recommendations to increase ROI
- Manage all program communications around project status, wins, milestones, and issue mitigation across all teams - - ensuring project health, fostering openness, and using judgement to draw extra attention at the right times
We’d love it if you have...
- BS/BA in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS marketing role
- 2+ years of experience using Marketo and Salesforce
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Data-driven marketer with strong analytical skills that influence future content development decisions
- Is a self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics
- Must have a strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- BONUS: Technical Chops -- GitHub, CSS, and HTML skills
- BONUS: Industry Chops -- Data Management or Analytics