We’re looking for a talented senior content marketer to work with us and create rich, high-quality content. Working closely with engineers, product managers, and support you’ll be using your strong communication skills to articulate the ins-and-outs of Alooma to our community of data scientists and engineers, enabling them to quickly gain product knowledge and realize our value.
As part of the role you will...
- Serve as the editor-in-chief by coordinating with internal and external teams to develop, copyedit, and optimize content for its appropriate placement
- Develop and manage the content roadmap and editorial calendar
- Influence marketing program plans, including all related promotional tactics and copy, to enhance the reach and visibility of all created assets
- Plan, produce and distribute content to reach data minded individuals such as data scientists to increase awareness, generate leads and nurture contacts
- Lead and work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the campaign lifecycle, buyer’s journey, and brainstorming sessions
- Collaborate with various subject matter experts and thought leaders from across the organization to stay informed of and influence new content development initiatives
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all content marketing efforts, factoring in any key findings to continually fine-tune the editorial calendar and identify fresh, engaging tactics
- Identify opportunities to repurpose existing marketing assets into other forms of content, updating and modifying them as needed
We’d love it if you have...
- Passion for writing
- BS/BA in Marketing, Journalism, PR, or Communications preferred
- 3+ years of experience creating digital content such as white papers, ebooks, blog posts, web pages, infographics, presentations, case studies, videos, and webinars
- Proven ability to conduct content reviews, stakeholder interviews, content audits and inventories, and content performance analysis
- Top-notch copyediting and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM practices
- Data-driven marketer with strong analytical skills that influence future content development decisions
- Is a self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics
- Must have a strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects