What we're looking for...
We’re looking for a talented freelance technical writer to work with us part time and create rich, high-quality documentation for our product. Working closely with engineers, product managers, and support you’ll be using your strong communication skills to articulate the ins-and-outs of Alooma to our community of data scientists and engineers, enabling them to quickly gain product knowledge and realize our value.
As part of the role you will...
- Plan, write, and maintain technical documents such as developer guides, API references, and tutorials. With that you’ll define the roadmap and information architecture of our documentation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to get an in-depth understanding of the product.
- Set the standard for our technical documentation in terms of tone, format, value and clarity, fit for a developer audience.
- Research and learn new technologies and the terminology they utilize that are relevant to the product.
We’d love it if you...
- Can understand and review sample code and code snippets that pack the most punch.
- Have at least 2 years of experience writing technical documentation geared at a developer audience, with the samples to back it up.
- Are a native-level English speaker who takes great pride in their grammatical prowess.
- Extra points if you have experience with documentation and source control tools like Markdown and Git, and programming languages like Python.
- Major plus if you are also handy at reviewing user-interface copy.