Load Salesforce data to Google BigQuery in minutes.
Load your Salesforce data to your data warehouse to run custom SQL queries on your customer data and to generate custom reports and dashboards. Combine your Salesforce data with data from other sources to make it even more valuable.
Data integration with any source.Alooma natively supports dozens of the most popular data sources.
Change Data Capture Using the Salesforce APISuitable for Integration with other data sources to gain full insight into your customer journey. What is it Import historical data plus incremental updates for any or all of your Salesforce objects. How it works
- Configure the integration with:
- User, password and token
- List of objects to replicate
- Initial date to replicate from
- Set a hard limit for API usage (optional)
- Utilize the Bulk & REST API to retrieve all objects
- Continuously query Salesforce to retrieve and replicate all changes in real-time
- Stay within daily API limits
- Consolidate update and delete operations on BigQuery
When using the Change Data Capture method, try to use the Bulk API wherever possible since it’s more efficient.
For objects not supported by the Bulk API, use the REST API.
Some Bulk queries may timeout if the result set is too large. Dynamic batch size adjustments are required to solve this.
Calculate how much it would cost to build your own data pipeline in-house here.
Export your Salesforce data along with all of
your other data sources to Google BigQuery.
Our Salesforce input supports OneClick mode, so it can create all the required tables in your data warehouse based on the schema of your Salesforce objects, including any custom fields.