What is Striim?
Striim is a real-time, streaming analytics and data integration platform. This allows analysis while data is “in-flight”. In addition, Striim can detect data patterns and anomalies, create and monitor metrics, and provide replication validation. Striim supports Azure and Google BigQuery for target data warehouses.
Striim is intended for heterogeneous data environments, from cloud-based to in-memory. It allows access to structured and unstructured data with real-time data pipelines and provides data visualization. Striim uses a SQL-based coding platform with added streaming semantics for pipeline development.
The Striim approach provides ETL and analysis capabilities in many areas:
- Big Data: You can feed Big Data solutions continuously with pre-processed, real-time streams for improved analysis and comparison of historical vs current data. Striim also integrates with machine learning solutions.
- Hybrid Cloud Integration and Analytics: Data pipelines from cloud-based, on-premise and Big Data sources provide views of all business data.
- Real-Time Integration: Striim integrates data from batch and transactional systems in a variety of data formats. By using log files, sensors and messaging systems Striim provides a comprehensive view of your systems.
- Detecting Patterns and Anomalies: In using all of these diverse data sources, Striim can detect pattern changes and anomalies more quickly. Operational risks and opportunities can be seen earlier.
- Creating and Monitoring Metrics: Build real-time dashboards for a comprehensive view of your operational systems.
- Internet of Things: Striim’s real-time data pipelines provide the opportunity to gain insights from IoT devices in use. This enhances integration and analysis and improves cybersecurity.
- Replication Validation and Monitoring: With Striim’s real-time pipelines you can identify replication problems quickly to prevent data loss.