Refreshments & Registration
Opening Keynote: Lessons in Search Data
We've invited Seth Stephens-Davidowitz to kick us off with a talk about what Google searches — and other online data sources — can tell us about what people really want.
Data Story: Rover
Data Story: Hotel Tonight
Data Story: Strava
5:00pm - 8:00pm
CONNECT Happy Hour
What is Alooma CONNECT?
CONNECT is a conference about the future of data. It will feature a mix of keynotes, panels, and networking all aimed at providing actionable and relatable data insights to leaders and their teams.
Why should I attend?
Whether you are contributing to or leading a data team, CONNECT will offer the opportunity to shape the future of data. At CONNECT you will experience:
- Ground breaking keynotes from experts who are changing the way organizations use data
- Insightful panels on how Alooma customers are tackling today’s biggest data challenges
- Opportunities to connect with the incredible community of Alooma customers and partners
Who attends Alooma CONNECT?
At CONNECT, you will find members of the Alooma community from all industries from IOT to Gaming, from big companies to small. It also includes people who are interested in changing the way data is used in their company and shaping the data industry.
How do I register?
To register, complete the checkout on the registration page
- Early Bird - $199 valid until Sept 3rd
- Standard - $299 valid from Sept 3rd to Oct 4th
- Day Of - $399 valid only Oct 4th